Overuse and “wear and tear” injuries continue to be among the most costly work related injuries in industry today. These pains and strains can range from mild discomfort or lead to severe pain and disability.
Our office ergonomics course identifies the risk factors associated with poor ergonomic positioning but more importantly the controls necessary to prevent Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) from occurring.
- Wallet cards
- Records of training
- Physical and biomechanical safety of workers
- Physical ergonomics
- Cognitive ergonomics
- Organizational ergonomics
- Institute of work & health
Algonquin Safety Training offers easy and convenient training location options to suit your preferences:
- At Algonquin Safety Training facilities
- On site, at your facility