Description and Benefit:
The Tele-handler Training is a critical piece of equipment to any business or construction site that needs to move employees to work areas that would normally be too dangerous by other means. Tele-handlers, when used properly, are great assets to any company, but can also cause serious injury and/or damage if not used properly. Many lives have been lost by an operator not understanding the basic principles of a Tele-handle. Safe and knowledgeable operators cause fewer accidents. This Tele-handler training course is designed to provide Tele-handler operators with a solid foundation.
- Health & Safety Standards
- Preventative Maintenance
- Proper Procedures for Safe Operation
- Our Tele-handler safety certification consists of classroom theory, a written test and practical hands on experience. Course content is delivered through multimedia presentations and interactive discussion, and then reinforced through workbooks and supplementary handouts.
- Wallet cards
- Records of training
Algonquin Safety Training offers easy and convenient training location options to suit your preferences:
- At Algonquin Safety Training facilities
- On site, at your facility